Physical exhaustion aside, I've been keeping busy with at-home experiments and the occasional social hangout for my sanity's sake.
2) Salsa Fried Rice - because kimchi was obsolete in our refrigerator
6) Someone had accidentally purchased the larger 1-kilogram jar of Nutella - but hey, I'm not complaining.
7) Low-res recaps of our meals in Barrie: Pie Wood and The Blue Willow
9) Congestion along Yonge Street northbound, leading up to Richmond Hill Centre, is not to be taken lightly, especially during rush hour. Ugh.
10) Vanilla Cone (in a Cup) trips Feat. McD's weekly World Taste launches