Collective visuals are few this time around, since majority were addressed in the Partial Visuals entry and throughout the past week's hangouts. Nonetheless, keep reading to lay eyes on some of the things I've consumed over the period of gradually warming weather.
1) Coolpis Peach drink (assuming that this is a play on "Calpis") + Jokbal from Galleria
2) After-dinner Matcha Truffles from Purdy's
3) Mid-afternoon strolls making me aware of above-seasonal temperatures and melting snow
4) Incredibly chewy injeolmi that were originally intended for topping homemade bingsoo, but later devoured in entirety due to irresistibility
6) Miscellaneous items from Reading Week hangouts + Before/After scenario at Hancook
8) Evening winter sunsets
9) Resuming regular classes with a stale Banana Pecan Muffin in hand.