Lotion-lined tissues aside, here are some snippets of my pre-illness adventures!
3) Breakfast visuals of Egg Yolk Lava Buns and an Iced-Latte-and-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie pairing
5) York University's completed transit hub in the late evening hours
7) While further than I would normally like to travel for a place of peace and quiet, Centennial Park proved itself to be quite serene on weekday afternoons.
9) Dual-toned Peanut Butter/Nutella Toast is another up-and-coming breakfast favourite
The Grass Jelly Shaved Ice consisted of approximately 10% shaved ice in total, while the Q Balls I had requested and relinquished extra charges for turned out sour and entirely inedible. The Tofu Pudding was, in fact, not even tofu at all! Instead of the jiggly soybean-based creation at the east end stops, this cup had been filled with solidified milk powder and a questionable syrup-like substance.
13) I had previously never realized how fortunate it was to have two Chipotle locations in Mississauga.