This is likely the question that all East Coasters have been demanding to know. Snow, ice, and cold weather have overstayed their visit. The last two weeks of the month should mean the conclusion of April showers, as well exterior conditions that prompt outdoor explorations.
2) The ever-adored Thai Milk Tea (with a shot of espresso)
3) Current Sulley count at Square One: 9 units
Taking advantage of Starbucks' Happy Hour to try the Cold Foam Cappuccino had been a wonderful decision! A triple shot combined with silky frothed milk ensured potency with a dainty aftertaste in every sip. There was a tad too many ice cubes for "light ice", however.
5) Sake Sakura gummies have landed at Squish despite Toronto weather taking a harsh turn for the cold.
7) Trying CoCo's weekly specials for the CoCo Tea Day - er month? - promotion.
9) A slightly demonic expression was witnessed on my Almond Pulp Cake whilst fresh out of the oven.
10) When two McDonald's locations failed to serve up my desired Vanilla Cone in a Cup, the sole solution was to turn to Loblaws for chocolate-coated ice cream cones (and portable Nutella packets).
12) The full Snoopy collection has been completed!!! (More images later!)
14) Oreo O's have officially landed in Canada!!
Golden Fountain did not impress with either their Shrimp Rice Rolls nor freshly-steamed BBQ Pork Buns. The Beef Rice Rolls were acceptable, though I still prefer that of Summit Garden. Moreover, the accompanying mini canisters of soy sauce were much too sodium-laden for the thin rice rolls.
One can promptly conclude that the quality (and trendiness) of this family favourite is well above any other similar establishment in the vicinity. And let's not forget to mention the availability of dim sum carts on a weekday afternoon.
The mega-retailer has finally arrived in Mississauga, and close to home to boot!