As derived from my Vancouver Voyage posts, my time was primarily spent away on the West Coast. That being said, I haven't accumulated nearly as many visuals as my regular posts, and most have been included in their respectful entries.
Here are some randoms I snapped while commuting and working through backlog!
1) The Vancouver 2010 Olympic Mascots make a well-deserved appearance in the parking lot of SUPER BORED
3) Klondike cone to assist with editing blues, courtesy of my beloved gma
4) One of the many stunning sunsets witnessed over the course of my vacation
Sushi takeout can be bland, but FukuRoku skillfully distinguished itself from the rest with fresh sashimi, crisp takoyaki, and intensely marinated unagi donburi. The entire meal totalled approximately twenty five dollars, making it as affordable as it was palatable.
7) Korean cold noodles (aka nengmyeon) for lunch
8) Running along Fraser River yielded some amazing shots of the airport terminal situated on the other side