In dire need of obtaining a new sunscreen, a journey to the east side of the GTA was drafted, specifically centered around Pacific Mall and its Korean beauty aisle.
In retrospect though, it was significantly smaller than the bottles offered at other establishments for the same price (minus Lake House).
- Tony Moly's weekday staff is often rude, but it's rare for them to utterly ignore and forget the membership discount.
- M Brand now carries BT21 character cushions; its authenticity demands a judgement call and discerning eye.
- Majority of beauty brands are holding seasonal sales to rid winter hues
- The Face Shop is officially taking in Dr. Belmeur and VDL to supplement sales
- I will remain forever weak to GOT7 as beauty brand spokespeople
I feel the need to elaborate - and possibly clarify? - on my final remark.
GOT7 makes me weak and I cannot lie.
Dak Lak earned my hard-earned funds instead, in the form of an extremely bold Iced Condensed Milk (Vietnamese) Coffee.
After One Zo announced the re-launch of Cactus Tapioca, the rest was history.
We marched forward to greather things, lined with sugar syrup and multi-coloured cold beverages.
As it turns out, a Sesame Rice Latte was merely a Rice Sencha Latte with Black Sesame Tapioca. There is, oddly enough, no aromatic, seedy influence within the drink itself. I guess the girl from downtown had punched my order in accurately after all.
By late afternoon, the sun had blared down on its citizens for over four hours. Warm and slightly sticky, we dove into The Cups for some much-needed TLC.
That was extent of my appetite, however. We had no other option than to return the melty mess to the counter.