There's nothing particularly negative about this, besides the fact that not every single meal pictured was captured to be as flattering as it could have been. It's inevitable that my eating adventures may come as trite to some, though in my defense, I'm surprised I was even able to leave campus for long enough to grab a decent meal in between the endless loads of assignments and midterms.
That being said, here are my October visuals! Perhaps they'll provide a more accurate representation of the behind-the-scenes of this page.
"When the going gets tough, treat yourself to remain sane." probably isn't everyone's motto, but it's honestly the little things in life that work to restore mental stability in tiny, almost imperceivable doses. Take a steamy mug of Autumn Fog, for example, and relish in the spiciness of the Chai and the sheer comfort of steamed milk. Banana Bread also makes for a great pairing, especially when chocolate chips are involved.
3) Change of early morning scenery: the brilliance of gradient sunrises have now been postponed to later hours with the change of seasons
4) Grind House finally succumbed to excessive sharpening
This visit included a Vanilla White Tea Latte w/ Cocoa and an out-of-this-world Chocolate Chip Cookie. Mmmmmm.
7) Lemon King and Chocolate Red Bean Milk Tea from CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice
8) Kakao Talk x The Face Shop sheet masks at Markville
10) Pre-night class dinner of Spring Rolls and Fresh Rolls from Saigon in Westdale
12) A tremendously chocolate-y Forever Rocher Buttermilk Waffle from Hazel Tea & Dessert
14) Homemade Bulgogi and Japchae, courtesy of the sweetest, most considerate fangirl on Earth (You know who you are!)
15) Starbucks was deemed absolutely necessary after a tiring week of dealing with dysfunctional members of society
The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pop could have allotted several teaspoons' worth of sugar to the Chile Mocha though - the hot beverage scalded my tongue and brought my throat ablaze.