Despite that KCON LA videos have yet to be sorted, the dreadful academic term, in conjunction with a nasty triple-combo flu-cold-cough pandemonium, have ripped my life and overall wellbeing in shreds. Unpredictably scorching weather conditions also inflicted damage on energy levels and motivation. It was as if Mother Nature was taunting an already exausting school-work-life cycle with maximum snarkiness.
3) Maneuvering DAVIDsTEA's online store was ridiculously easy. Having been exposed to a world devoid of waiting and stupidity, I shall never revert back.
5) DAY6's Sunrise was obtained in preparation for a fansign event
6) Mornings feat. Brown and an Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie from Put A Cone On It
8) I'm going to miss Sephora's VIB Rouge shipping...
9) Making my first round of the year to Westdale Bumblebean
11) Apparently Tsujiri is also slated to open up in the shopping mall sometime soon!
13) Testing not-so-nutritious bottled drinks from T&T in hopes of soothing a sore throat
16) One can never refuse McDonald's Vanilla Cones after a grueling day of classes
18) Oreo Egg Waffles from One Ten Cafe were surprisingly crisp and delectable (and budget-friendly as well!)