My first GOT7 bias, Jackson, is March baby; in late 2017, I discovered that Hyunjin, my Stray Kids bias, also shares this birthday month.
Technically, these past thirty-one days have tremendously tiring to the point where my K-Pop intake has dwindled slightly. As always though, I'll be casually showing a peek into my consuming habits.
3) Satisfying the never-ending craving for bubble tea
4) Attempting a layered Mango Mousse Cake (and partially succeeding)
6) Post-work sundae run at McD's
7) For me, 7 has always been a lucky number, even before GOT7's prominent entry into my life.
9) Rainbow Nutella Latte from Bulldog Coffee
10) More feasting visuals: Uncle Tetsu + Girl Guide Cookies
12) Is this real?! An East Coast location of Pappa Roti is simultaneously being constructed at Square One along with the pending College Street location dowtown?!?
14) Attempts to burn off the results of extensive feasting
16) Moon Feat. my Iron Ring
17) Dessert in the form of Freshly-Baked Apple Pie and Chocolate Chess Pie at REDS
21) Miscellaneous munching snapshots
Taking inspiration from artistically formulated cakes from Cooking Tree, I set out to craft my own layered dessert with the immense load of ripe mangoes in our house. My own adaption comprised of three layers: A basic sponge cake a the bottom, Nutella/Coconut/Mango Custard Mousse in the middle, and a zingy Mango Mousse on top. The entire cake was then smothered in a mango puree-infused whipped cream.
24) One Zo, despite being the tardiest bubble tea shop in the Yonge and Finch area, remains a destination that I'd enjoy exploring more of.
With spring hopefully around the corner, I aspire to share more tales of the great outdoors in due time. See you next month!