That said, I've taken to restricting excursions for the remainder of the month, with the sole exception of my lovely dongsaeng's four-day visit to the Great White North.
3) One Zo Tapioca officially has my heart.
6) Breakfast snaps consisting of matcha lattes, hoddeok, sesame waffles, a Chocolate Hot Cross bun, and coffee-flavoured milk cartons.
8) One Zo is a close contender: having stunned with its unique drink profile and chewy, housemade flavoured pearls, it has unexpectedly climbed up the list at lightning speed, even going as far as to question my loyalty to the orange-centred drink chain.
The drinks are unmistakably pricier - especially given that One Zo does not offer a VIP discount - so it's probably not a bad thing that its only locations reside in North York and Chinatown (latter yet to be visited).
10) Post-waiting Banango Burst to soothe one's soul and stomach - the 5-hour wait for ASTRO was not easy.
13) Chinese New Year visuals comprising of homemade Nian Gao (sticky rice cake) and sesame tangyuan (storebought this time).