In desperate attempts to salvage shreds of enjoyment, as well as the remnants of my already diminishing social life, I turned to the obvious: food and K-Pop.
Jinyoung had wrote "Firework" in hopes of relaying the message that "hard work will always blossom", and at times like these, there are no words that I need to hear more from the artist that earns my utmost respect and adoration.
I shall confess: I much prefer to personally slice and bake these seasonal specimens
2) Matcha Latte (not from The Basil Box) x Cheese Tart pairing
3) Behold: The Confused Pineapple
5) Galleria engaged in Pepero Day preparations
7) TURN UP also proved to be a great Japanese single - I mean, how can you NOT love soft visuals paired with healing tracks such as この胸に and FLASH UP?!
11) From Crème Brûlée Lattes to Peppermint Mochas, holiday-themed beverages will always achieve the higher rank in my books.
16) For reasons beyond me, the only two forms of payment accepted by Nations is cash and debit. I learned this the hard way; thankfully a lady of incredible generosity swooped in to save my plastic-carrying derrière.
Before I had realized, the final week of hell - er November - had rounded the corner with beady, glaring eyes.
Here's hoping that the very minimal residual stretch of the semester progresses as painlessly as possible.
See you in December! By then, my optimism shall have hopefully made its return.