Nonetheless, I honoured her decision. Personally, I'll adhere to the dining habits I have always trusted in, the habits that shall never be devoid of matcha lattes and sushi.
2) Holiday-themed Uncle Tetsu, courtesy of a lovely fangirl friend
4) Spotted an adorable Valentine's frog plushie bearing a 90% resemblance to Jackson's "Wang Puppy" expression
6) Random post-AYCE dinner doodles at Spoon & Fork Plus
7) Attempting Matcha Lattes with expired Uji matcha
8) Munching on the remnants of our Christmas chocolate stash
10) English Breakfast Tea with Toffee Nut and Mocha syrups make for quite the interesting customized tea latte.
11) Weekend exam visuals feat. a breakfast of Cold Brew x Chocolate Vienoisserie for a combined caffeine and sugar boost.
Night classes normally mean one of two things: making do with whatever remains among Starbucks' pre-packaged meal section at the end of the day or hopping on an impossibly packed bus in search of the nearest fast food chain. While Hazel is a superb spot for grabbing bubble tea, freshly-made waffles, and small desserts, it simply doesn't offer sufficient substance to fill the void for savoury supper options.
This generally provokes a trip to Saigon in Westdale, but seeing as both food quality and service have fallen steeply throughout the duration of the previous semester, McDonald's was the next best alternative within the 15-minute travelling radius.
The manner in which the burger had been compiled was actually rather unappealing: shredded lettuce seemed to have been merely thrown into the tiny paper box; there wasn't nearly enough sauce to combat the dryness of the chicken either. On the other hand, I did appreciate that the staff was engaging in constant clean-up of the two-floor dining space.
Next time, I shall have my coupons in tow.
14) Flaunting a Starbucks Chocolate Chip Muffin at their nearby competitor
17) McDonald's for dinner - Greek Salads and Quarter Pound-ers aren't a bad combination at all! Extra points were allocated for the gushingly friendly staff member for assisting us when we forgot to bring coupons.
18) Munching on Banoffee bites leftover from our stash of Christmas chocolates
And for those that have already been, they've updated their decor and added several winter items to their menu!
21) Taking advantage of my adorable mitten-shaped tea coupons before their expiry date - and yes, Cocoa Boost is indeed as fabulous as the salesperson described it to be!
22) Weekend visuals, including Park Bo Gum's pop-up at First Markham Place