June has been whizzing by in the blink of an eye and it's honestly quite scary how I'll be encountering the loves of my life once again, but this time much closer to home.
Majority of these few weeks have been consisted of errand-running, rushing to working, and brief hangouts - none exempt from the participation of food, of course.
Savoury items have finally landed at the Square One outpost and it's incredible joyful to be able to purchase said products while merely missioning my neverending to-do list.
The price tag is high, but, like all of Tsujiri's offerings, the consistent quality is present.
At least show some concern for the VIP that's invested in over 150 cups of loyalty-filled drinks.
Matcha glaze and Oreo crumbs proved a delectable combination, further confirming that the churros were as delicious solo as when included as a parfait component. Personally, this pairing was more to my preference than Condensed Milk + Crushed Peanuts, but both were fantastic nonetheless.
The congee establishment's only location outside of east GTA has become a family favourite for many locals, including myself.
- House Super Bowl Congee/皇后大粥 (A7)
- Fried Vermicelli with Shrimp & BBQ Pork in Sweet & Sour Sauce/廈門炒米 (E28)
- Pork Bone, Dried Stockfish & Peanut Hot Pot Congee (Small)/柴魚花生咸豬骨砂鍋粥 (細) (A5)
- Fish Head with Ginger & Green Onion in Hot Pot/薑蔥魚頭煲 (CQ10)
- Beef with Mushroom on Sizzling Hot Plate/鐵板蘑菇醬爆牛肉 (K15)
- Blanched Chinese Veggies/清菜心 >