I'm rarely one to enjoy perspiring in the presence of others, with the exception of badminton, so it took quite a while before my favourite fangirl could convince me to take advantage of her gym's one-time day pass. Truthfully, it sparked due to over-indulgence the day prior by means of boozy brunch at Pray Tell and devilishly decadent stuffed cookies from The Night Baker.
1) Homemade Cold Brew from my favourite fangirl (and her gifted pack of Albuquerque beans)
2) Blueberry and Lavender Honey Butter Chips proved underwhelming in profile, despite their fantastically floral fragrance.
4) Danforth GO during the quiet evening hours
5) Turmeric Espresso from Hestia - obtained efficiently with Ritual (Oh, the wonders of technology!!)
8) Chancing by a hobbies store in Vaughan also enabled me to come face-to-face with the rare, gold-plated Pokemon collectibles I had concealed in the depths of my own drawers.
10) Progress at the Eglinton Crosstown project, captured at a pedestrian level.
It might seem like I've been visiting this new bingsoo contender quite frequently. Because, well, that's exactly the case.
It was a similar feeling to when I first tasted their Strawberry Bingsu, and again when I ordered the Mango on my own sheer will.