With the name change also came an updated menu. Thankfully, prices remained the same; the selection was similar, though the new focus seemed to lie with hot stone dishes (instead of solely on gamjatang).
3) Cereal for the iron-deficient
4) My first cup of Mango Green Tea w/ Lychee Jelly since 2015, courtesy of a friendly former co-worker
7) Attempts at dolsot donburi
10) On a hunt for my craft beer of choice
- Climbing isn't as intimidating of a sport as it may seem, even for those that are both physically weak and boast poor biomechanics.
- There is versatility in climbing problems, and more than one solution exists.
- The climbing community will not judge you based on your level of expertise, but instead welcome newbies with open arms, encouragement, and humbleness. "Spraying beta" isn't regarded highly, as one should attempt his or her own problem first before searching for alternatives, however sharing small tidbits of advice is generally well received.
At times, the issue is willpower; other times it may simply be the power of faith - believing in one's own capabilities. In most cases, it is not a matter of strength. The sport fuses technique and strategy, prompting one to utilize one's physical adeptness to his or her benefit. It was personally recognized as an outlet to think creatively, and how to identify potential paths in initially clouded circumstances.
Further details shall be reported with the conclusion of my one-month climbing pass!!