As always, a significant percentage of the following shots will fall under the gustatory category. Continue below to discover what these items were!
1) Attempting to revert the effects of unhealthy eating with a salad topped with bits of mashed sweet potato
2) Iced Matcha Latte + Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream top a bed of cornflakes
3) CoCo's July special: Fresh Lemonade
Since last summer, the price has increased though the ingredients remained the same. The cups are now slightly larger, though the amount of jellies has not been augmented according to the additional $1.50.
5) Iced Coffee + Maple Syrup-drowned Blueberry Eggos for breakfast
7) Breakfast consisting of an Iced Green Tea Latte and Cinnamon-Mango Oatmeal
8) A refreshing concoction of iced tea and Ribena
10) A trip was made downtown for the sake of catching Chanyeol's new movie airing at Yonge-Dundas Cineplex
12. Iced Coffee Frappe from McD's
13. Snoopy Feat. Uncle Tetsu's Cheesecake
Pre-work visuals included claiming my $10 food court gift certificate at Erin Mills Town Centre and immediately utilizing it towards a Khao San Burrito from Freshii.
17. Cylindrical pig cushions/pillows were spotted at Wal-Mart on the trip home
19. Breathtaking view of the sky during evening hours
20. The breakfast of exam takers: coffee and a chocolate chip-and-nuts granola bar
22) Bidding farewell to my now-emptied box of the Matcha Discovery Collection from DAVIDsTEA
25) My friend's Russian Blue cast a wary glance in my direction when I requested taking a photo together.
27) Revisiting Somethin' Sweet 4 U for Halo Halo
28) Iced Guava Cadabra tea with kiwi slices
29) Spotted on the kitchen counter: the oh-so-coveted Kewpie Mayo!
32) Wintermelon Iced Tea and a (repulsive) Thai Milk Tea from Chatime as a post-biking treat
Next month I'll be jetting off to Vancity, so stay tuned for some West Coast action (that is, if I can somehow manage to escape from the dreaded family dinners...)