No, it's been a stupendously long two months.
Before I can even start to ponder how I'll organize my time for exam prep, I first have to digest the fact that the next two upcoming weeks will consist of nothing else but final project and assignment due dates.
But coming back to these images, here are the things I spotted/ingested this past week:
1), 2) Raindrops behind the science building
3) Homemade Coconut Slush (in a Starbucks cup)
4), 5) Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino w/ Caramel Brulee topping
6) Peppermint-flavoured Lindor chocolate?!
7) Black Tea w/ tapioca and Caramel Pudding Milk Tea from Bubble Republic
8) Taiwanese Chive Dumpings
9), 10) Sweetened Condensed Milk Thick Toast
11) Overhead shot of 8), 9)/10)
12) Homemade Mango White Tea w/ green apple, coconut, and strawberry jelly (in a Starbucks cup)
Should I try the Strawberry Crushed Ice next time??
P.S. Our water supply has been shut off for almost 10 hours (and counting!) now since the sink is currently in the process of being repaired. How have I managed to stay sane? I honestly have no idea. But at times like these, I've developed a strong affection and appreciation for cleansing wipes and iced tea, especially when showering is not an option after returning from a hour of badminton. (Ugh.)