Chocolate is a year-round must-have in our household. Look, Brown agrees too.
4) Big Quack and Tsunami Pies from Pie Wood
5) Green Grape Bingsoo from The Cups was largely mediocre
7) Stole One Ten Cafe's sturdy takeout cup for my Homemade Nutella Latte
8) Dante Double Fromage Cheesecake from Love Me Sweet
Wooffles has officially turned small batch crispy egg rolls into a thing. Each six-dollar bag holds ten wispy thin rolls - quite a steep step-up from the standard 2-for-$5 plate from Pacific Mall.
11) Verifying the status of my mud-covered boots, as captured by orangecane
12) Mac's Sushi for lunch
I shall not lie: while The Beast and The Hogtown comprised of an abundance of ingredients, the result was no more impressive that my standard order at McDonald's. The burger franchise delivered greasy products that easily toppled over, not to mention a patty singed to a bitter black.
14) McDonald's easily wins over Timmy's and Subway any day