I didn't think I would have been as lucky as previously with my ultimate bias group, but I was determined nonetheless. Attending a concert for the very first time under the identity of a balcony-viewer was a first for me, and instinct prompted me to try my chances at Pearson without a single update from the Detroit side.
In the meantime, I met two lovely girls who had staked the venue from 10 AM onward - what tremendous endurance! - and didn't mind guiding me to the exact waiting location.
The small group of persistent MyDays and I FINALLY caught glimpses of YoungK's camcorder from behind the doors approximately 40-45 mins after their flight was slated to land.
Brian was dressed sleekly in a burgundy turtleneck, fitted trousers, thin black bomber jacket, and minimal accessories. He had not a hood, mask, nor cap. He was all smiles as he filmed the crowd desperately awaiting their arrival and did not stop smiling the entire time the group was exiting the arrival gates.
Dowoon wore a white mask but no cap. His hair was in shiny coils that lined his forehead, just covering his eyes from time to time. Though the older members had simply strode off before him, he did not seem to mind. The manager walked alongside Sungjin, while a stout lady walked behind Dowoon. This said lady was downright rude in enforcing her duties; instead of heeding us to make room, she merely yelled nonsensical phrases (presumably Korean that I could not make out) while pushing the luggage cases at our legs. Thank goodness for steel-toed boots!
The members walked towards their van with brisk steps, with only Brian pausing momentarily and beaming at us, the ones who had anticipated seeing their faces for such prolonged periods of time. He was the first to embark the van, though did not forget to wave once he was seated inside.
Wonpil swiftly weaved himself around the crowd, around the pillars, and dove into the van without casting a second look. Jae was next to embark and sat on the traffic-bound side of the van - he did not bother looking in our direction either once he was settled.
- Brian is really, really handsome.
- Jae is tall and dresses for the airport as your standard North American would (ie. similar to Mark). He is also thinner and lankier than I expected.
- Wonpil is as quiet as other concert-goers had stated. This could be interpreted as rudeness, though I believe he is a generally quiet person.
- Sungjin appeared average in all aspects, besides the fact that he is the leader of the band: he was of average height and not particularly thick or thin. His facial expression was a constant daze for the duration of the entire trek.
- Dowoon is, candidly speaking, truly beautiful. The middle part-perm combo is highly unlikely to look as stunning on him as any other average mortal. He combines masculinity with a strong dose cuteness embedded between. His expressions were neither of worry nor concern, and quite neutral overall. However, there were no negative vibes to be felt from the fluffy specimen.