I've succumbed to a West Coast-esque sleep schedule due to backlog overflow, but am in the midst of rectifying this habit. Frequently coming to my aid was iced coffee, specifically cold brew.
1) Toasted Coconut Cold Brew from Starbucks
A tropical step up from the Spiced Sweet Cream Cold Brew offered in the fall, coconut syrup and a splash of coconut milk were minor additions that contributed stunning flavour to the re-invented summer favourite. (Word of note: Do NOT visit the Starbucks near First Markham Place should you wish to find a table to consume your newly-attained beverage. Regardless of early bird status, the spots quickly fill up with laptop and smartphone users whether they were paying customers or not.)
3) Miscellaneous snaps from The Guksu and Noodle and Pacific Mall
5) Three Guys and Two Ladies from CoCo
6) Peace Collective, as well as Peace Treats, has expanded from their tiny outpost on Ossington to Mississauga's very own Square One!
8) A failed, odd-tasting Matcha Espresso Fusion from my local Starbucks
9) Apparently Square One's beauty bags weren't quite the same as Yorkdale's after all...
13) Discussions about Instagram Live over drinks at Delysees
14) Brunching with orangecane at Mildred's Temple Kitchen after strenuous planning
Happy July everyone!