Can you believe that tomorrow is Canada Day?! Despite the snow and horrid weather conditions thrown in our way every single winter, one can't help but remain particularly patriotic come July.
Nationalism aside, here are some of my snaps from the past four weeks! (As clearly shown below, I've made great attempts to veer from my standard food aesthetic, including several sunset shots as well.)
1. Gradient skies at dusk
2. My all-time favourite from Green Grotto: Hokkaido Milk Tea w/ Brown Sugar Jelly
Multiple shots were captured throughout the GTA this month, including at the Mississauga Waterfront Festival in Port Credit, just outside Green Grotto in central Mississauga, and along the way home from Diana's Markham location on Father's Day.
6. Behold: my new slippers, plush and free of holes!
7. My first-ever attempt at creating a smoothie bowl: Frozen Bananas and Matcha topped with fresh berries
9. Homemade Matcha Cappuccino
10. Post-dental appointment Iced Coffee from McD's
14. Breakfast consisting of Vietnamese Coffee and a Banana Chocolate Chip Scone from Cobs Bread
16. Sunset as viewed from the entrance of Horseshoe Valley Adventure Park
18. Trail mix for the journey to Barrie (1, 2, 3)
20. Dropping by DAVIDsTEA on June 30th enabled many customers to participate in Free Tea Day. Samples of their Teas of the Day (Grape Freeze and Just Peachy) were provided; I chose "Just Peachy" as it was not only extremely fragrant and refreshing, but possessed a certain sweetness that was supposedly natural for the herbal blend.
Have a great long weekend!