Along with shifting my schedule according to PST hours, I've also been investing a significant amount of time at home, gorging on snacks at odd hours of the day. I've accumulated enough shots throughout these two weeks, and am now presenting my results in the form of a partial visuals entry. Enjoy!
1) Lunch consisting of leftovers from Chiu Chow Man and K-Pocha
2) Fries and cheese curds prior to cooking
I've found myself making more frequent trips to Oakville nowadays, for reasons that may be revealed at a later date. I stopped by Oakville Place one fateful afternoon in hopes to executing a plan of retail therapy. Unfortunately, majority of the mall was under renovation: barrels had been placed surrounding sections of unstable ground and several of the escalators weren't in operation.
The two-floor shopping centre was eerily quiet, considering that the time of day, but also provided significant relief from the traffic I've been accustomed to witnessing at Square One.
It was a rare, unconventional setup - perhaps to pay tribute to crates of mangoes sold in tropical countries? They also had a sign that stated the availability of Wi-Fi, but neither store attendant knew the network name nor password when I inquired about this.
4. Spotted couple charms taking the form of cartoon-ized fecal matter at Pacific Mall
5. Graduation gift card holders featuring an adorable, cloak-donning owl
7. Complimentary apple pie bars
8. Dropping by Clarkson Community Centre for the first time ever
9. Homemade Lemon Mint Tea + Junior McChicken Combo
11. QQ Grapefruit Juice from Chatime
13. Domo paying homage to the renowned Toronto post-secondary school
14. Freshly-baked cheesecakes emerging from the oven at Uncle Tetsu
17. Views captured from my blogging space
19. Happy Hour Frappuccinos: S'mores + Custom Black Tea/Vanilla Bean
21. Unbloomed tulips resting beside my cobalt bowler hat at Mother's Day Brunch at Otello's
23. Homemade Matcha "Cappuccino" and Pumpkin Matcha Egg Waffles (à la iamafoodblog)
25. Post-trip Taro Milk Freeze from Green Grotto