1. Homemade Matcha White Hot Chocolate w/ a Toasted Black Sesame Rim (inspired by Sweet Jesus) + Mango Sticky Rice
2. Partially demolished Chocolate Chip Cookie from Starbucks
4. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Starbucks (Thank you, Starbucks, for finally bringing another oatmeal cookie variation to Canada!)
Hands down, Gong Cha's North York location is my go-to bubble spot when I happen to have a few minutes to spare near Finch terminal. To date, I've probably visited this spot more than ten times! (While not an amount comparable to Chatime, it's important to note that Gong Cha isn't exactly in the vicinity of my neighbourhood.)
Wintermelon Tea is a personal favourite, though I've recently had the opportunity to try out their new selection of milk foam toppings. The Roasted Oolong Tea with Black Sesame Foam was as fragrant as it was indulgent - definitely a great option for those craving a slightly savoury version of milk tea, yet hesitant to forgo the refreshing taste of brewed tea.
10. Red Bean Float from Tsujiri
12. My first attempt at a Crème Brûlée Hong Kong Milk Tea (à la Quantum)
17. Chocolate Chip Muffin from Brioche Dorée