The answer is simple: She gets creative and makes her own! =]
Mr. Brownie Pacman is super-easy to whip up, supplies you with a boost of energy, and is vegan to boot!
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp coffee granules
- 1 tbsp cake flour
- 1 tbsp mochi/glutinous rice flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar*
- 1.5 tbsp half & half cream
- 2 tbsp water
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
1) Sift powders together and add coffee granules. Mix well.
2) Add in all wet ingredients. Mix until well combined.
3) Pour into greased microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. *
- For this recipe to be fully vegan, switch up the sugar for raw honey or raw cane sugar.
- Cooking time will differ depending on your microwave wattage and make; I used a 1200 W Panasonic one.
(Based on the ENTIRE recipe)
Total Calories: 152.3
Fat: 3.0 g
Cholestrol: 7.5 mg
Sodium: 1267.9 mg
Carbohydrates: 29.4 g
Fibre: 1.7 g
Sugars: 13.1 g
Protein: 2.6 g